We are looking for a passionate, dedicated and enthusiastic Diploma or ECT Qualified Room Leader to join our team around the Mascot area!
This is a fulltime permanent position working in the Preschool room with 4 other staff. This centre offers a welcoming, home like environmenmt for staff, children and their families. With a very low staff turnover the team are settled, valued and passionate. This centre is rated as Exceeding and offers a wealth of training and inservices for their staff.As the Room Leader your duties will involve working cohesively with, and leading an experienced team of 4 staff and will include responsibilities such as:
The successful candidate will have:
- Planning and programming, observations and all other associated documentation tasks.
- Creating and maintaining a fun, safe, healthy, productive and effective learning environment.
- Creating and maintaining excellent relationships with children, families, carers and staff.
- Ensuring compliance with routines, policies, processes and practices.
You will be rewarded with:
- A Diploma or Early Childhood Teaching degree, OR be actively studying towrads one.
- Confidence and leadership abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion, enthusiasm and a strong commitment to providing high quality care.
- A thorough knowledge of the New Quality Framework, EYLF and NQS.
- Current First-Aid Certificate, Asthma and Anaphylaxis training.
- The desire to make a positive impact on the lives and development of children.
- A great salary package including excellent bonus benefits program
- A highly supportive management team who value career growth and progression
- Ongoing paid professional development delivered by industry leaders
- Uniform provided
- Rostered programming time
- Work with a highly motivated, passionate and successful team
Positions like this do not last long, so if you are an amazing Room Leader looking for a stable and rewarding centre to work in, apply today!