Looking for an experienced Solution System Engineer to join a large Chinese telecommunication company based in the Sydney CBD for an initial contract position, with view to go permanent. The role:
- Customer communication and requirement acquisition
- Solution design and proposal preparation
- Biding document preparation
- Independent project delivery
- Project Management
- Extensive experience on Server and storage network design, backup solution design and virtualization solution design;
- Advanced technical skills and support capabilities for Windows Server Infrastructure -Windows Server Essentials, Window Server 2012/2016, Exchange Server, SQL Server. This includes demonstrated work experience with strong Active Directory and Group Policy knowledge.
- Advanced technical skills and support capabilities for Microsoft Office365 including Share point set-up and maintenance.
- Advanced technical skills and support capabilities for system virtualization technologies-VMware, Hyper-V and Citrix. This includes demonstrated work experience on deploying and managing VM and VDI system.
- Advanced technical skills and support capabilities for backup technologies - Veritas, Veeam and StorageCraft.
- Advanced technical knowledge of Cloud Technology - Microsoft Azure & AWS.
- High level understanding of Windows Desktop operating systems such as Windows 7 and Windows 10.
- Solid working & diagnostic knowledge of networking principles such as TCP/IP, WINS, DHCP, DNS, NetBIOS etc, and hand-on experience to configure routers, managed switches and firewalls- Cisco, Huawei, Checkpoint, Palo Alto.
- Understanding software licensing models etc.
- Relevant industry certifications (Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Huawei, VMware, Citrix, and other
If this sounds like YOU, don't miss out on this opportunity and APPLY TODAY! Please note that only Candidates shortlisted will be contacted