We have requirement for Performance Test Analysts for our client. Duration:
Uptil 30th June 2020 with options to extend the contract for a further 2 x 12 months. Citizenship requirements:
Australian Citizen Location:
Canberra About the Role:
- Drafting project change risk assessments based on current and future systems.
- Creating detailed test plans including application simulation models and test run schedules.
- Preparing, developing and executing test scripts and scenarios via HP Performance Center.
- Undertaking detailed performance analysis in a multi technology and platform environment.
- Reviewing, assessing and communicating risks.
- Test reporting and analysing application performance.
- Demonstrated experience (2+years) in HP product suite including:
- HP Performance Center /Loadrunner.
- Micro Focus ALM.
- Demonstrated Script Development experience in any of the following protocols:
- CITRIX / VDI
- Web (HTTP/HTML), Web Services
- Performance analysis and monitoring experience using different monitoring techniques and technologies.
- Familiarity with DevOps and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD);
- Familiarity with different software development methodologies, including Waterfall, Agile, and hybrid methodologies;
- Demonstrated understanding and/or experience of performance testing methodologies, development of detailed test plans and application simulation models;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and co-ordinate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in training and knowledge transfer.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW. For more information, please contact Karun on 02 6113 7539 or via email on karun.sharma@igniteco .com.Ref# 349707