Our client is seeking a Program and Data Officer to assist the team with the design, management and delivery of one or more industry analysis projects and accompanying supporting activities.
Your duties include, but are not limited to:
- Have day-to-day responsibility for the management of the industry data and information files and resources
- Assist with the design and development of industry data and information-based products
- Assist with the management and development of the team’s access to a variety of data sources
- Assist with the design, management and delivery of an annual survey
- Develop defence industry briefings for Ministers, senior departmental executives and other stakeholders
- Work with stakeholders to ensure timely delivery and achievement of benefits, escalating risks and issues
To be considered you must possess the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated ability to manage, maintain and utilise a range of data and information in a variety of formats
- Proven knowledge of Australian defence industry policy and the role of defence industry data and information in supporting the implementation of this policy.
- Experience in working in Defence or defence industry environment
- Proven track record in delivery of data and information management advice within a public sector environment
A Baseline security clearance is highly regarded.
You must be an Australian Citizen to apply.