I'm working with a large Federal Government department to find a Senior Systems Administrator.
This is an initial 6 month contract with a potential extension.You will have the following background:
To have your application considered, you will:
- Demonstrated skills in the analysis of complex problems, and in the troubleshooting and resolution of high-impact incidents.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience providing level 2 or level 3 support in an enterprise environment.
- Ability to plan and schedule complex workloads, including the balance of business-as-usual and project related tasks.
- Continuously develop product knowledge and quickly learn new technology platforms and skills.
- Demonstrated application of scripting, and other techniques, to automate IT processes and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to complete tasks with either of the following lists of technologies with minimal assistance:
- Microsoft System Centre Configuration Manager
- Microsoft System Centre Service Manager
- Microsoft Windows 8.1
- Citrix XenApp and associated technology suite
- Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy administration
If this position sounds of interest to you, please APPLY NOW. For more information, please contact Aimee Goff on 02 6113 7520 or via email on aimee.goff @igniteco .com
- Be an Australian citizen
- Have an active NV1 security clearance or higher