As the Lead Reporting Specialist you will be responsible for championing, developing and implementing the Reporting Framework across the Program. You will drive the development of scalable, consistent and maintainable Board, Executive, Program and Project reporting across all aspects of the Program. You will also implement and mature the Business Intelligence Reporting practices through the development and implementation of live data models and interactive dashboards.
To be successful in the role, you will have
- Good knowledge and understanding of planning, scheduling, project controls, risk management and earned value management principles, processes and application.
- Very strong technical writing and report development skills
- Experience in leading the development of reporting process’, plans and procedures.
- Experience in the development of data models and interactive business intelligence dashboard reports.
- Experience in delivering projects and program in an AUSDEFCON contracting environment.
- Well-developed interpersonal, communication and influencing skills – including a proven ability to develop and maintain productive working relationships at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to lead the coordination of reporting inputs, involving experienced project / program managers as customer, including the ability to influence, negotiate and establish a rapport with key internal and external stakeholders and drive outcomes.
- Strong presentation skills and experience in coaching and training program / project managers and teams in effective reporting.
- Experience in working with different organisational cultures and in geographically dispersed programs.
** Must be an Australian citizenIf this position sounds of interest to you, please APPLY NOW. For more information, please contact Aimee Goff on 02 6113 7520 or via email on aimee.goff@ igniteco .com