I'm working with a Federal Government department to find a .NET Developer.
This is an initial 6 month contract with extension options.
You will be required to facilitate and implement new business solutions while providing maintenance and support of existing systems. The successful candidate will be working with a group of talented and motivated solution developers and solution architects using Agile delivery and DevOps principles. You will have the following experience:
- Demonstrated experience as a solutions developer using Microsoft products and platforms including the Microsoft .NET Framework, Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server;
- Demonstrated skills and experience with the following (providing examples where possible), in an agile environment:
- Systems analysis;
- Problem solving and troubleshooting;
- Software applications design;
- High level communication skills; demonstrating an ability to communicate at the technical, business and personal levels (both written & verbal)
To have your application considered, you will
If this position sounds of interest to you, please APPLY NOW. For more information, please contact Aimee Goff on 02 6113 7520 or via email on aimee.goff @igniteco .com
- Be an Australian citizen
- Have an active security clearance