I am working with a large, high-profile Federal Government organisation to find an APS 5 Secretariat Officer.
This is a part-time (600 hours or 75 days), 12 month contract.
In this position you will be:
- coordinating and scheduling meetings, rooms, attendees and equipment;
- drafting and finalising agendas;
- taking and finalising minutes;
- liaising with board members;
- monitoring and updating action item registers, delegation register and related procedures
- coordinating professional, timely and accurate secretariat services across the committees, including updating processes and procedures, support and documentation.
In order to have your application considered, you will:
- Be an Australian citizen
- Have an existing Baseline security clearance
- Have previous experience in a secretariat position
For more information, please call Jemma Goff at Ignite on 02 6113 7512.