Demonstrated skills to manage and enhance the operational efficiency of the Network Operations sub-section, with an emphasis on proper planning and project management.
Demonstrated skills and well-developed understanding in the following essential areas:
- Network technologies, particularly Cisco routers and switches
- IP addressing (subnets, VLANs)
- Routing (RIPv2, EIGRP, BGP, QoS)
- Australian Signals Directorate security requirements
- Wide area networks linking state and territory offices to Canberra, for example ICON and TSP/IBNCS services.
- VoIP phone system,
- Wi-Fi network,
- switching and routing
Canberra, ACT, Australia