Our client, a Federal government agency, is seeking a highly skilled Ministerial Quality Assurance Specialist (APS6) to ensure that ministerial documents prepared by the agency are fit-for-purpose and meet the content requirements of the task.
This role is for 3 months.
Your duties will include:
- proofing and editing ministerial correspondence, submissions and briefs prior to ministerial consideration to ensure they meet ministerial requirements for style, preferences and content;
- monitoring, collating, reporting and communicating feedback from the quality assurance process
- contributing to the development and delivery of ministerial and parliamentary training sessions to staff nationally
Requirements for this Role
- Extensive experience in a Commonwealth agency environment and a deep understanding of the role and expectations of ministers and their offices
- Demonstrated experience in preparing complex briefing material and correspondence for ministerial consideration, including the ability to proof, edit, draw strategic links and recognise risk.
- Ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels and deliver feedback in a targeted and constructive manner
Baseline Clearance will be highly regarded but not essential for the right candidate
02 6113 7500