Our client, a federal government agency is seeking an experienced EL1 Project Manager for a 6-month contract with a possible 6-month extension. As the Project Manager, you will contribute to the efficient and effective service delivery and continuous improvement of the Agency’s National Contact Centre (NCC).
Your duties will Include but are not limited to:
- Creation, implementation and management of resource materials and other projects relating to the improvement of the customer experience in the Agency National Contact Centre
- Development of resource materials to support implementation of new initiatives into the contact centre
- Contributing to process improvements projects and implementation. This will include working on cross functional business processes, end to end projects and distinct pieces of work.
- Working closely and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to achieve the Branch’s strategic direction.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Experience implementing process improvements to improve performance and customer satisfaction.
- Experience in scoping, developing and implementing web chat solutions and Omni-channel approach to ensure a consistent service delivery and user experience across a variety of channels.
- Well-developed time management, organisational and communication skills