We are looking for a fulltime Early Childhood Teacher to work in either the Toddler or Preschool room at a state-of-the-art centre within the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney.
This position is working within a team of experienced, supportive and passionate staff that genuinely understand and implement the importance of the first 6 years of a child's life.
Working 37.5 hours a week on a rotating roster your hours will be between 6.30am and 6.30pm Monday to Friday. Based conveniently close to transport and with plenty of parking, you’ll love the friendly, stable team and state of the art resources and technology. A few of the roles and responsibilities that will be expected of you are:
To be successful, you are required to have:
- Actively supervising and interacting with children to ensure their safety and welfare.
- Engaging with children in meaningful, and open interactions that support early learning.
- Providing services that comply with the national regulations, the National Quality Framework (NQF), and support the Early Years Learning Framework
- Ensuring delivery and maintenance of routines and programs specific to the room including small groups.
- Documenting the children’s learning and supporting and mentoring other team members to do so.
- Facilitating stimulating and appealing learning environments for the children.
- Offering support, and assistance to other team members.
- Ensuring that all families are communicated with in a warm and professional manner.
- Forming partnerships with families to reach the best possible outcomes for each child
- Recognising, supporting and adhering to the values and philosophy of the centre
- Attending room and centre team meetings
- An ACECQA approved Early Childhood Teaching qualification
- Current First Aid Certificate will be highly regarded but not essential
- Demonstrated experience in an early childhood setting will be highly regarded but not essential.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework
- An evident and sincere passion for Early Childhood
If this sounds like you, please apply today. Positions this good don’t last long!