Available immediately? Our Melbourne based client is a global organisation seeking an experienced Automation Tools Specialist to join their team. Location:
Melbourne Contract Length:
ASAP start until 24 December 2019 with potential extensions What does the role involve?
You will be responsible for the supporting tools on the project which includes both selecting and acquiring tools. You’ll configure, set up and ensure the tools work. Ideally, you’ll have experience with LISA and/or Mountebank. What experience is the client looking for?
- Rest API Testing and service virtualisation
- Knowledge of different service virtualization techniques
- Automation testing tools experience (UFT, Selenium, Appium or Espresso)
- Web protocols experience - HTTP: Hypertext Transfer Protocol etc.
- Knowledge of Node JS and NPM Build managers
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW.