We have a requirement for Project Manager for a private organisation. Our client is an international organisation with 13,000 employees across the globe.
This is a permanent position based in Canberra. Citizenship requirements:
Australian citizen with Baseline clearanceResponsibilities:
- Deliver the project (BUILD phase) in time, within cost with the right level of quality from the specification to the ramp up phase of the project.
- Manage and follow technically the project and its schedule with the different stakeholders: customer, subcontractors and client's contributors.
- Manage schedule, on time delivery, cost and quality KPIs for the project
- Assure the smooth transition from the BUILD phase to the RUN phase.
- Ensure for the project the interface to the Solutions and Technical Authority Teams (STA) where the core expertise is present.
- Participate in projects post implementation reviews, propose and set up continuous improvement plans.
- When working for a bid, support presales activities by providing technical inputs, schedule and projects quotation,
- Report functionally to the corresponding Program Manager
We are looking for an engineer with a strong experience in project management in the domain of systems integration for governmental customers. The candidate shall also be a manager for the project team and imbue them with a common vision. With a strong leadership, the PM will motivate the project team composed of client's Engineers and Subcontractors and manage the schedule/deliverables of the project in close interaction with the customer and the different stakeholders.
- 5 to 10 years of relevant experience.
- Has at least a Master degree in IT/Software Engineering or able to demonstrate significant practical working experience in the technical aspects of project management in an engineering environment
- Some certifications in project management methodology as PMI, PMP or PRINCE 2.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW. For more information, please contact Karun on 02 6113 7539 or via email on karun.sharma@igniteco .com