I'm working with a large Federal Government department to find an IT Architect
This is an initial 12 month contract with 2 x 12 month extensions.
You will have:
It will be advantagous to have:
- Formal qualifications in a computer science or software engineering related discipline from a recognised tertiary institution, or demonstrated equivalent skills or experience.
- Well-developed analytical and conceptual skills with an emphasis on a business approach to problem solving.
- Extensive experience working in complex and dynamic business and technical environments and in the integration of systems and applications.
- Understanding of Agile/Lean methodologies.
- Experience in delivering solutions across multiple hosting environments
- Experience in integrating as-a-service with complex on-premise environments
To have your application considered, you will:
- Experience in Big Data platforms such as Hadoop, NoSql databases, massively parallel computation platforms, processing of large amounts of unstructured information, business intelligence and reporting systems, and analytical techniques.
- Previous background in working with or within risk intelligence organisations would be desirable.
- Strong understanding and experience in delivering platform based architectures and working in product based business model organisations.
If this position sounds of interest to you, please APPLY NOW. For more information, please contact Aimee Goff on 02 6113 7520 or via email on aimee.goff @igniteco .com
- Be an Australian citizen
- Have an active Federal Government Security Clearance