I'm working with a large Federal Government department to find a Junior Mainframe Developer.
This is an initial
contract until 30 June 2020 with 2 x 12 month extensions.
You will be able to demonstrate:
To have your application considered, you will:
- experience with programming languages in mainframe environments;
- experience with using various mainframe software tools and devices;
- a willingness to learn about new IT systems and services, and to develop their skills further, in particular with PL/1 coding language;
- an ability to diagnose and solve complex application problems under minimal supervision;
- strong communication skills to help liaise with and assist various project teams and system users
If this position sounds of interest to you, please APPLY NOW. For more information, please contact Aimee Goff on 02 6113 7520 or via email on aimee.goff @igniteco .com
- Be an Australian citizen
- Ideally hold an AGSVA Security Clearance