Our client is a federal Government Agency, that works to make Australia stronger, safer and more prosperous. A 12-month no-ongoing contract has opened with in the agency for an experienced APS4 Ministerial Officer to provide high attention to detail, strong data entry skills and prior Ministerial experience to the division.
Your duties will include but not limited to:
- Manage the registration, workflow and quality assurance of ministerial correspondence, submissions, briefs, Question Time Briefs and Parliamentary Questions on Notice to the Ministerial Offices.
- Know and understand ministerial and Parliamentary processes and procedures (specifically ministerial correspondence and submissions)
- Prepares and updates guides and documentation for each PDMS release.
To be successful you will have the following:
- Strong attention to detail and data entry skills
- Experience in a ministerial area
- Strong communication skills
You must be an Australian Citizen and have a minimum NV1 clearance to apply.