We have requirement for Junior and Senior System Integration Engineers. This is a permanent position based in Canberra
Junior (Baseline) and Senior (NV1)
Role & Responsibilities:
- Understands and analyzes customer requirements, data format specifications, interface specifications etc.
- Identifies, defines and communicates technical tasks that need to be performed to meet customer requirements within constraints of technology.
- Creates technical documentation such as installation/configuration/maintenance procedures.
- Tests, identifies and reports issues in product.
- Deploys solutions to production systems.
- Participates in design and planning activities, following Agile methodology.
- Sound experience in software integration, customization, design and/or development.
- Strong knowledge of Windows environment.
- Comfortable with setting up and maintaining Linux servers.
- Intermediate understanding of computer networking and network protocols (HTTP, SSL etc.).
- Experience with source control and issue tracking systems (e.g. SVN, JIRA).
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience with fingerprint, facial or other biometric technologies (e.g. software, standards, devices).
- Experience with Agile methodology.
- Experience with maintaining multiple versions of software.
- Experience with Java Enterprise Edition and JBOSS application server.
- Experience with platforms for building enterprise business process applications with custom workflows.
- Experience with Java programming language.
- Experience with Clustering and High Availability solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree with technical major such as Engineering or Computer Science
- Minimum 5 years (Senior) and 1 year (Junior) experience in a similar role
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW. For more information, please contact Karun on 02 6113 7539 or via email on karun.sharma@igniteco .com. Ref# 352816