We are seeking Business & Administration Support Officers to work within our Federal Government Client.
The successful candidate is required to be flexible with locations, as this role is based 3 days in Blacktown and 2 days in Windsor.
As a Business & Administration Support Officer you will be required to provide efficient management of internal workflow and administrative functions.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Responding to phone and email queries
- High level administrative support to the team
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Data Entry and data base maintenance
- Filing of documentation
- Adhering to agency policies and procedures
To be successful in this position you must have the following skills & attributes:
- Compassionate, empathic and understanding nature
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Adaptable communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge in building relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work within a team and adapt quickly to a changing environment
- Understand the importance of managing confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to analyse information and make decisions
- Relevant qualifications or high level experience in administration
Please note: Entry level checks will be required for all successful candidates and dependent on the role this may also include working with children checks.
If you meet the above criteria and are available and ready to take the next step in your career then don’t delay APPLY TODAY!