About the Organisation
- Contract until 30 June 2020 with 12 month extension option
- Large program within an established organisation
- Must be Australian Citizen
Our client supports economic growth by delivering policies and programs that assist job seekers to find work, encourage small and family businesses to grow, and maximise opportunity through access to quality skills and training. About the Role
Our client is seeking a Data Analyst to support their Data Section and undertake the business intelligence and reporting functions of the team. Required Skills and Experience
HOW TO APPLY
- Demonstrated experience in providing high quality data analysis and reporting services.
- Proven ability with analytics tools such as Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Server Integration Services, Microsoft Excel including VBA, and PowerBI.
- Demonstrated understanding of relational databases.
- Demonstrated ability to liaise and negotiate with technical and non-technical staff to achieve results.
- Proven ability to anticipate and establish priorities, monitor progress and work to deliver required corporate outcomes within set timeframes.
Interested? Click APPLY now. Questions? Call Amy on 02 6113 7522.