An Information and Records Management expert is required by this federal government organisation to assist with their transition to a ‘digital first’ environment. The role will be to lead strategic projects relating to information and records management and contribute to the development of a positive information culture. Responsibilities include developing and implementing electronic document and records management (EDRM) solutions as well as establishing and promoting systems to support effective information and records management practices.Duties:
- Provide advice to leaders and undertake or contribute to projects relating to improving information governance, management and capability
- Develop an EDRM strategy and implement EDRM solutions
- Manage progress toward a ‘digital first’ environment, including compliance with the Digital Continuity 2020 Policy and evolving information governance requirements
- Lead projects to deliver outcomes on time, within budget and to quality standards
- Monitor implementation of strategies, including measuring success and benefits, and identify and address emerging issues/risks
- Drive continuous improvement and change management supporting information management, including developing and implementing training and awareness programs
- Supervise and develop team members, including performance management.
- Demonstrated information management experience with a proven record of service delivery, including the development and implementation of information management frameworks, policies and procedures as well as information management tools
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing EDRM strategies and solutions
- Sound understanding of government and industry information standards and regulatory requirements as well as contemporary information management issues and technology
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and well-developed planning and project management skills
- Highly-developed oral and written communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work collaboratively with a broad range of stakeholders and support change.
- Demonstrated ability to manage staff
- Tertiary qualifications in information management or a related discipline
Please note – you will need to be an Australian resident to be considered for this role.
Apply now and if we believe you are a good match, we will be in touch to let you know the next steps! ABOUT IGNITE:
For more than 30 years Ignite has been providing our clients with candidates who specialise in accounting and finance, information management, sales, marketing, communications, HR, IT and business support. We operate out of 6 sites across Australia and work with clients from the public and private sectors, as well as not-for-profit organisations.