I'm working with a large Federal Government department to find a Data Analytics Project Manager.
This position can be located in either Melbourne or Canberra - there are 2 vacant positions, one required for each state.
This is an initial 6 month contract with 3 x 6 month extensions.
We are seeking candidates who are highly experienced in the operation and delivery of ICT or data & analytics projects in an Agile environment
To have your application considered, you will:
- Be able to provide high-level advice on, and technical expertise in, contemporary complex project management including methodologies, tools and techniques
- Deliver results with a large degree of independence within our clients Project Management Framework, policies, priorities, objectives and strategy
- Be accountable for managing allocated resources, setting work area priorities, managing workflows, developing strategies and evaluating business outcomes
- Be accountable for accurate completion of work within timeframes and quality requirements; share own expertise with others; guide and mentor less experienced staff and to work collaboratively to achieve business outcomes
- Represent our client at external forums and liaise on behalf of them on significant, complex, or technical project management issues with external practitioners, industry representatives and government agencies
If this position sounds of interest to you, please contact Nathan Bopping on 02 6113 7548 or via email on nathan.bopping @igniteco .com
- Be an Australian citizen
- Not have worked outside Australia in the last 5 years