Assistant Director Monitoring, Analytics and Reporting
What will you do?
- 12 month initial contract
- Canberra - Southern Suburbs
- Must be Australian Citizen
You will provide oversight of the Monitoring, Analytics and Reporting function of a division within the department. You will work closely with the director to establish a corporate enterprise monitoring solution in a multi-vendor environment.
- Supervise team members and act as Director when required
- Implement and maintain event monitoring solutions, including on boarding new services in a multi-vendor environment
- Setup alerts including alert escalations and automated responses to alerts (self-healing)
- Demonstrated experience working in an operational environment through ICT management frameworks such as ITIL
- Demonstrated experience designing, implementing, and supporting an enterprise monitoring suite (Splunk, ELK, Dynatrace, AppDynamics etc.) in a multi-vendor environment
- Demonstrated experience operating in Linux/Unix environments desirable
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW. For more information, please contact Amy via email on amy.yensch@igniteco .com