Reference Number: 361547
Requirement: Australian Citizen with at least NV1
Seeking experienced Test Analyst with different levels of experience for one of our federal government client.
You will have experience in the following areas:
- Experience with Web-services testing (SOAP/ JSON/REST)
- Knowledge of and experience with CA Devtest/LISA
- Knowledge of and experience with Rational Service Tester and/or SOAP UI equivalent
- Knowledge of Rational Quality Manager
- Knowledge of Microfocus ALM
- Basic understanding of LINUX
- Experience in Webservices Automation testing
- Reviewing technical documentation
- Writing manual Test Cases (TCs)
- Developing testing scripts (including automated scripts) and scenarios based on the testing plan and follow standard procedures and templates to ensure product testing is comprehensive.
- Execution of test cases
- Checking and documenting results to ensure the system’s technical and functional requirements are met.
- Ensuring all work is carried out and documented in accordance with required standards, methods and procedures to ensure information retention and re-use.
- Defect triage if required.
- Contributing to testing of any actions taken to rectify users’ problems to ensure user and system requirements are met and that changes integrate with the production system.
- Contributing to the provision of documentation and advice regarding applications to enable support functions to work pro-actively.
- Maintaining documentation for regression testing
- Producing RTVM’s when required.
If this role is of interest to you, please APPLY NOW, or contact Sarah Plamio on 02 6113 7537 or via email on email@example.com.