- Ely, England
- Education & Training
- Dependant on Assignment
I am currently working on a variety of Science roles with a number of our partner schools in the Cambridgeshire area. We have both full time and part time positions available, as well as more ad hoc supply opportunities.
If you are a qualified teacher of Science, including NQTs, we are keen to speak to you further!
We are looking for candidates who have:
• Qualified Teacher Status
• A passion for excellence in the teaching of Science.
• The ability to motivate and inspire students to achieve excellent results.
• Excellent organisational and ICT skills.
In return we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay in line with MPS for long term assignments
• Commitment to quality and safeguarding Short and long-term vacancies to suit your needs
• An extensive CPD training programme
• Dedicated and education specialist consultants
• A Bonus scheme for referring friends and colleagues.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and to equality of opportunity. Enhanced DBS clearance is required for all successful applicants.
Protocol Education brings schools and staff together. We find jobs for teachers and teaching assistants in schools throughout England, and we can help you find the classroom role that's right for you.
Protocol Education has a PAYE system in place as an alternative to umbrella companies.