- Suffolk, England
- Education & Training
- Dependent on Assignment
Full-time or part-time - Flexible days
As demand increases, we are looking for more Teachers to join our supply bank. You can work as much or as little as you like, tell us when you are available and we will find you placements that suit you.
The roles vary from day to day cover to more regular blocks of supply and cover work.
You will get to see lots of different schools which is a great opportunity to find one that you love, which could potentially turn in to something longer term or even permanent.
I have worked with many teachers who have left full time teaching for many reasons and have gone on to find a school they love enough to join them.
* Flexible hours that work around you
* Competitive rates of pay
* Variety of settings
* Possibility of a permanent job
Ideal candidates will have:
* A love of Teaching
* The Flexibility to travel, the more flexible you are the more work we can get you!
* Good organisational skills and the ability to hit the ground running
* The ability to deal with challenging behaviour, promoting a positive behaviour support model in line with the schools behaviour policy
* You must have QTS in the UK to apply however we are open to NQT's as well as Instructors and cover supervisors
If this sounds like something you are interested in then please get in touch with you CV and we can go from there!
We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00