Level 3 Teaching Assistant Required!
Protocol Education is recruiting on behalf of a mainstream Primary School who are in need of a strong Level 3 Teaching Assistant ideally with SEN experience, located in the NG8 area of Nottingham. Further to this, the school require the candidate to be reliable and flexible and be prepared to support children across the full primary age range.
The school we are recruiting for are part of a Multi Academy Trust and as such they provide excellent professional development opportunities. There are also promotion and movement opportunities across the Trust. The school itself boasts warm and inviting classrooms that are tailored well to the children. This would be a great opportunity for the right candidate to secure a long-term role in a supportive school environment.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
· Level 3 qualification: Supporting Learning in Schools (or equivalent course).
· Supported pupils one-to-one or in smalls groups.
· Experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in EYFS, KS1 or KS2.
· Experience working with children with SEN (an advantage).
· Flexible and available for full time work.
· Current, valid DBS (update service).
· Excellent knowledge and understanding of safeguarding policies.
· Be a confident person with a warm and friendly approach.
· Able to apply behaviour policies effectively.
If you are interested, then please contact Vicky at Protocol Education on 0115 853 2170 or email@example.com
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.