- Leicester, England
- Education & Training
- £65.00 to £80.00 per day
A multi-cultural mainstream secondary school is recruiting an experienced teaching assistant to start in September 2019. This is a full time position the new academic year, working hours are 8.20am-4pm.
This Secondary School is supportive, and has impressive facilities. There are statemented pupils in each year group, who are supported by enthusiastic and experienced teaching and support staff.
The selected candidate will work within the SEN/ EAL department supporting students across key stage 2 and 3. As well as having English as an additional language a number of students may also have additional learning needs.
Key skills and experience needed:
• Experience working with children or young adults with SEN
• A firm presence and strong behaviour management
• Professional manner
The key benefits for working with Protocol Education are;
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- Minimal administration (online time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- £250 for a teacher referral
Please call the branch on 0116 216 2122 or email me on Shannon.firstname.lastname@example.org