- Wiltshire, England
- Education & Training
- £9.50 to £10.50 per hour
Support Worker - Social, Emotional and Mental Health
Salary - Circa £9.50-10.50 P/H
Shift pattern - Full and Part Time Available
Location - Swindon & Wiltshire
Protocol Education are seeking are currently seeking Support Workers in Bristol and surrounding areas to provide specialist residential care for children and young people aged 7-19 that have need surrounding SEMH
No previous experience is needed but would be advantageous if you worked in any of the following backgrounds
• Youth centres
• Youth engagement
• Support Work
• Sports camps
• 1 to 1 care workers
• Supported living case workers
• Students may be on the autistic spectrum, have Asperger's Syndrome or other difficulties that impact their emotional health and well-being and create barriers to learning.
• The key to this role will be ensuring that all our children and young people receive a high standard of care
• You will work as part of a team to support the children through their daily routine Including personal Care and engaging with Education
• With full training and continued support you will take responsibility for the care of Students and Residents
• You will be committed to the safeguarding and welfare of the children and young adults in care.
• A robust, positive and creative approach in meeting the needs of children and young adults.
• Good interpersonal, communication and team working skills.
• High level of resilience and patience
• Must have a full UK driving licence
If you are interested in this role please contact Joe Risk at Protocol Education - Bristol