- Nottinghamshire, England
- Education & Training
- £60.00 to £75.00 per day
Teaching Assistant Job
Protocol Education is recruiting on behalf of a Special School who are in need of a strong Teaching Assistant with SEN experience. Further to this, the right candidate will have experience of working with children who have ASD, ADHD and BESD. Further to this, the school require the candidate to be reliable and flexible and be prepared to support children of 3-18 years.
The right candidate will have experience in a similar role, a proven track record of improving attainment levels.
The roles would be working with pupils in Key Stage1 to Key Stage 4. The role as a Teaching Assistant is extremely valuable and key to the overall learning and development of pupils. The positions would suit individuals who are seeking a challenging, fun, and rewarding experience.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
· Supported pupils one-to-one or in smalls groups.
· Experience of working as a Teaching Assistant.
· Experience working with children with SEN (an advantage).
· Flexible and available for full time work.
· Current, valid DBS (update service).
· Excellent knowledge and understanding of safeguarding policies.
· Be a confident person with a warm and friendly approach.
· Able to apply behaviour policies effectively.
If you are interested, then please contact Protocol Education on 0115 853 2170 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.