- Hillingdon, England
- Education & Training
- £80.00 to £100.00 per day
I have an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic experienced / newly qualified Speech and Language Therapists to join one of the top schools in Hillingdon! This role is a temp to perm position that will be starting from September, however interviews are currently taking place in the next few weeks, candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as to register their interest
Working as part of this team you will provide a service for children presenting with a range of speech, language and communication difficulties within community clinics and mainstream and schools.
Candidates will need to demonstrate the following requirements:
• A recognised Speech and Language Therapy degree qualification or equivalent and relevant professional registration
• Excellent clinical skills in terms of assessment and therapy for children with speech, language and communication needs
• Outstanding interpersonal skills, and the ability to work as an effective multi-disciplinary team member.
The main responsibilities of the post:
• To contribute to the provision of speech and language therapy clinical care
• To deliver comprehensive formal and informal assessment, and make differential diagnosis on the basis of this assessment
• To develop evidence based intervention programmes, adapt and facilitate therapy and the use of augmentative communication needs
• To work closely with clients, carers, families and school staff to embed inclusive speech, language and communication practice both at home and within the classroom.
• To attend relevant training courses, meetings and special interest groups in order to maintain skills and knowledge required of a Speech and Language Therapist
Candidates must have a DBS or willing to apply for one. For further interest please get in touch with Raj as soon as on 01895451960 or drop me an email on email@example.com