- Stevenage, England
- Education & Training
- £65.00 to £80.00 per day
I am currently working with schools across Hertfordshire to recruit Behaviour Support Teaching Assistants, for a range of positions across KS1 & KS2.
Ideally you will need to have recent experience of working in a similar environment, however we will consider experience that has provided you will the transferable skills and experience to excel in the role.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Outstanding behaviour management strategies, with a focus on positive behaviour management.
• Experience of working with children, young people with challenging behaviour, Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD),
Social Emotional or Mental health (SEMH) or other Special Educational Disabilities (SEND) which have impacted on behaviour.
• Sports/coaching background or experience of delivering workshops arts or drama etc.
• Ability to build positive and nurturing relationships that help to build confidence, and boost attainment.
• Good Literacy and Numeracy skills to be able to support with the Primary national curriculum.
In return for your hard work you will have the opportunity to grow and develop and work with some amazing schools. You will have access to continued professional development as well as good rates of pay and extra benefits like flexibility and weekly pay.
If you are interested in working as a Behaviour Support Teaching Assistant then please submit your details and we will be in touch.