- Hammersmith & Fulham, England
- Education & Training
- Negotiable depending on experience
Protocol Education are working with a primary school based in the London Borough of Ealing who are looking for a Learning Support Assistant to join their team from September 2019. This school is a forward thinking and innovative school that is committed to providing an outstanding education for children with a wide range of learning needs. They are seeking to employ an outstanding individual who can support children in KS2 who have Autism. They have a history of providing extensive support to their support staff and they pride themselves on their school values which promote resilience, creativity and high achievement.
The successful candidate is someone who can be given learning objectives and use their initiative to plan activities to best meet the child's needs. You will also need to be a calm and patient person, never showing frustration towards the student.
Ideally you will:
- Have previous experience of working in a School Classroom setting.
- Preferably has experience of working with children who have additional needs, both physical and behavioural.
- Have good communication skills with staff, children and parents.
- Be able to work as part of a team, but also use initiative and self- direction when needed
In return we will offer:
- Refer a friend scheme
- Competitive pay rates
- CPD training
- Continuous support from your designated team
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.