- Barking & Dagenham, England
- Education & Training
- £60.00 to £80.00 per day
A dedicated Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant with recent classroom experience, is required for a full-time position in a primary school in Barking and Dagenham. The Teaching Assistant role is to work in an ARP (Additional Resource Provision) unit assisting 1-1 with pupils requiring additional support.
We are seeking applicants who have the appropriate personal characteristics, experience, knowledge and skills in order that they can provide flexible and effective support within a SEN Teaching Assistant role.
Candidates should ideally:
• Have previous SEN experience working with young people.
• Have good communication skills
• Have a good sense of humour
• Be flexible
• Have Excellent attendance and punctuality record
The school provides the highest standards of teaching and learning so that all children can achieve their academic potential. As a school they ensure that they foster and develop the social and emotional well-being of their children as well as concentrating on developing the potential of their staff.
Protocol Education can offers:
• Access to professionally accredited training and courses
• In-branch workshops and seminars delivering skills and knowledge Teaching Assistants need to be effective in the classroom and beyond
• Competitive pay rates
• The peace of mind of working with a reputable and established company
Applicants will be subject to Protocol Education's child safety standards and background checks.