Are you a qualified Level 3 in British Sign Language or equivalent with experience? Are you also resilient, empathic and patient and have a passion to work with SEN and want to make a difference in a 5 year old girl's life?
Protocol education are delighted to present a fantastic opportunity for a 1-1 support worker in a mainstream school in Goole. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to support a 5 year ole girl who has a significant language delay, cochlear implants , and communicates via BSL
- Special needs support via BSL
- one to one support
- Assisting a young person with hearing difficulties
Successful candidates will have:
- BSL level 3 or equivalent with experience
- An enhanced DBS disclosure on the Update Service. (Or be willing to complete this)
- Experience working with children on a 1-1 basis
- Passion for working in special needs. (Experience preferred but not required)
- Competitive pay package.
- Your own personal consultant.
Are you ready to start really making a difference in a 5 year old's life? Simply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All successful applicants will be called back to confirm details and arrange an interview.