- London, England
- Education & Training
- £75.00 to £95.00 per day
I am urgently recruiting for an outstanding, dedicated Nursery Nurse with recent classroom experience, for a long term position based in Newham, starting from September 2019, for the full school year.
The successful candidate will be expected to deliver activities in line with the EYFS curriculum, be able to make learning fun and encourage exploration through play. They will also be required to provide regular feedback on children's progress, so prior experience of this would be an advantage.
The successful applicants will need:
• Ideally a minimum NNEB/CACHE, BTEC or NVQ in Childcare at Level 3
• A good understanding of the EYFS curriculum
• Knowledge and experience of meeting the needs of different children.
• Excellent interaction skills and the ability to communicate clearly and simply
• Have an up to date DBS or willing to apply for a new one.
• Good knowledge and understanding of Safeguarding and Child Protection procedures and practice;
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
The school can offer;
• Enthusiastic and well behaved pupils
• Excellent teaching staff and leadership to support you
• A thriving, multicultural community
• Permanent opportunities in the future
To apply please register your details now.
All candidates will be subject to Protocol Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks