- Barnet, England
- Education & Training
- £27,595.00 to £43,348.00 per annum
A 'Good' two form entry Primary school in North London- High Barnet is looking for a dedicated and passionate Year 1 Primary Teacher to join their team. Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30-4.
• Primary Teacher - Key Stage 1
• September start
• High Barnet
• Temp to perm opportunity
• Full time role
• Ofsted 'Good' school
•£130-£222 per day depending on experience
The KS1 Teacher;
The ideal KS1 Teacher will have recent experience teaching in Key Stage 1. Average sized classes of up to 28 children of mixed ability. Classes are supported by a teaching assistant. As this is a two form entry school you will be working collaboratively with the current KS1 Teacher in all areas of planning, preparation and assessment for learning. Dedicated PPA time is allocated for this KS1 position. There is also room for career development within the school.
About the school - North London - High Barnet;
They are a diverse, growing and successful primary school based on Independent Learning approach. The school is well recognised in the area thrive on the fact their children enjoy school and love to learn.
To be considered for this position you need to
• Have the right to work in the UK
• Qualified teacher status
• Provide 2 years' worth of reference
Why apply with Protocol Education;
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Professional support from our team of experienced consultants.
• Opportunities to make career progression
• Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant