- Cannock, England
- Education & Training
- £57.00 to £67.00 per day
Protocol Education are looking to appoint a number of Learning Support Assistants (LSA) to work with Primary schools in Cannock.
Previous experience working with children is desirable. Must be energetic, enthusiastic, be able to work using your own initiative but also be able to contribute to a dedicated team. Schools strive to offer pupils the best education and learning environment possible so you must have equally high expectations. You must have a passion to ensure every child reaches their full potential. Flexibility and a sense of humour are essential. Schools can offer the successful candidate support and professional development. We are seeking someone with the eagerness to engage with the school, children and families. In addition; experience working with ASD, SEMH and learning difficulties is desirable. If you are looking for a rewarding challenge and have the suitable qualifications and personal qualities, we would encourage you to apply.
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
• Reference information for the last five years
• UK eligibility to work, an enhanced DBS on the update service or willingness to have one undertaken at the cost of £44
• The ability to be flexible and adaptable on a daily basis
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain 21 years of educational experiences.
• Bonus £250 Recommend a Teacher' payment scheme.
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools across the South Gloucestershire and Bristol areas.
• CV and interview advice and support.
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We provide schools with the teaching, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff find rewarding work that furthers their careers.
If you are interested in applying please register with us online www.protocol-education.com, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01902 313820 to discuss our available opportunities.