- Durham, England
- Education & Training
- £100.00 to £180.00 per day
I am recruiting for PE Teachers (Male and Female) for secondary schools located in the Durham area.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Be passionate for teaching with the ability to deliver PE lessons to the highest quality
• Compassionate and respectable towards staff and students alike
• Demonstrate commitment to education and the development of pupils
• Create dynamic and inspiring teaching methods
To apply for this role, you must:
Have experience teaching PE in a secondary environment.
Have QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) or be working towards it, or another relevant teaching qualification.
The successful PE Teacher will benefit from:
• A commitment to provide personal development.
• A positive culture where everyone is valued and respected.
• A supportive senior management team who work together to improve practice and outcomes for our children.
At Protocol we keep safeguarding and safer recruitment at the forefront of all of our efforts. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role you will need to provide documentation proving you are eligible to work in the UK. You will also need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV in the strictest confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0191 2797270 to discuss this fantastic opportunity in more detail.