- Peterborough, England
- Education & Training
- £65.00 to £90.00 per day
About the Role - SEN Teaching Assistants
Protocol Education are looking to appoint SEN Teaching Assistants with the confidence and patience to work across Cambridgeshire with children facing difficulties such as behavioural issues. This role is made for those who take pride in helping and supporting children mainly with learning difficulties.
Protocol Education connects staff and schools by filling in roles in all educational years from Nursery to Primary, Secondary and SEND (Special Educational Needs). We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. A DBS is essential, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for all workers. We necessitate that you have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, if not we have it included in our registration process whereby a DBS application is available at a cost of £44.
• Prior experience with SEN or SEMH difficulties
• Ability to handle challenging behaviour
• Above average communication, numeracy and literacy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK with a valid Visa
• At least 6 weeks classroom experience in the UK
• Relatable references and valid DBS on the Update Service
Benefits: Protocol Education has some great perks such as social events (Boat Parties) giving you the opportunity to build relationships with your colleagues and candidates.
• A strong bonus scheme of 250 for every teacher you refer
• Competitive Daily Rates
If you are interested in what we offer and can meet the expectations of Protocol Education, reply to this ad and please send a CV to this email.
Register online at www.protocol-education.com