- Bushey, England
- Education & Training
- £10.00 to £11.00 per hour
We are looking for a passionate Nursery Worker to join a friendly, outgoing, dynamic team within a modern school environment.
This role is suitable for an individual committed to a career within nursery work, punctual and willing to undergo further training to develop your career and works well with children as well as adults.
Main duties & Responsibilities
• Be a person with good knowledge of the EYFS
• Develop a programme of learning activities
• Plan activities on a daily basis
• Be aware of health and safety within the nursery
• Have good verbal and written skills
• Be able to make good observations of children
• Provide parental feedback on child progress
• Be an organised person
• You will be working with parents to ensure an exciting programme of learning and development through innovative teaching methods, fun and play.
• Be providing a high standard of Day Care for pre-school children in a stimulating environment which aims to provide equal opportunities ensuring that all legal, safety and individual requirements are met.
The skills set & experience:
• An unrivalled dedication to childcare
• Qualifications - you will need to hold a level 3 qualification-
• NNEB * BTEC Nat Dip * CACHE Dip in Childcare * NVQ level 3 *SVQ Level 3
• Committed to your own career development
• A commitment and dedication to deliver exceptional childcare
• Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
If you are suitable, please apply now! firstname.lastname@example.org 01923 257410