- Wandsworth, England
- Education & Training
- £60.00 to £65.00 per day
- Flexible work, PAYE Pay, No Umbrella Companies, Free CPD, Local work
We have a number of schools in South West London that are currently looking for teaching assistants and support workers to join their fast-growing team of staff. We work with a variety of outstanding schools that offer flexible work to candidates from backgrounds that include acting, theatre graduates and drama specialists.
Our schools range from special needs to mainstream schools which teach students with varying needs such as autism, speech and language difficulties and severe learning disabilities. Our schools are looking candidates that enjoy working in a fun and engaging environment.
• Engaging students through song and dance
• Helping with sensory integration within the classroom
• Working with the teacher to assess pupils' levels and ability
• Ensuring the schools ethos and policies are being implemented
• Liaising with parents and carers
The school are looking for individuals who are:
• Experienced working with children
• Passionate about the potential for education and will go that extra mile every day
• Adaptable, and able to work in a challenging setting
• Interested in working in a different environment
• Committed and resilient
If you're looking for a deeply rewarding new challenge, please get in touch with me immediately! I look forward to hearing from you.
Here at Protocol Education, we strive to ensure that each candidate has an opportunity to find their ideal job. For a number of years, we are proud to have worked alongside fantastic institutions of learning (Primary, Secondary and SEND) to provide them with high quality teachers and support staff.
We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00