- Redbridge, England
- Education & Training
- £130.00 to £170.00 per day
Protocol Education are seeking an experienced and willing behaviour support mentor from the Redbridge area. This role requires an individual who can balance discipline and affection for the pupils with behaviour issues, furthermore, the ability to inspire and understand the impact you as a mentor can have on the pupils learning and guidance. In return Protocol Education offers you the following;
• Protocol Education has some great perks such as social events (Boat Parties) giving you the opportunity to build relationships with your colleagues and candidates.
• A strong bonus scheme of 250 for every teacher you refer
• Competitive Daily Rates
Protocol Education connects staff and schools by filling in roles in all educational years from Nursery to Primary, Secondary and SEND (Special Educational Needs). We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. A DBS is essential, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for all workers. We necessitate that you have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, if not we have it included in our registration process whereby a DBS application is available at a cost of £44.
• Prior experience with SEMH difficulties desirable
• Ability to handle challenging behaviour
• Above average communication, numeracy and literacy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK with a valid Visa
• At least 6 weeks classroom experience in the UK
• Relatable references and valid DBS on the Update Service
The successful candidate for this role will be willing to accept the challenge and want to make a difference in the pupils' lives, by inspiring, helping and creating a welcoming culture for everyone. If you are interested in what we offer and can meet the expectations of Protocol Education, reply to this ad and please send a CV to this email.
Register online at www.protocol-education.com