- St Albans, England
- Education & Training
- £130.00 to £180.00 per day
Protocol Education is pleased to offer a full time primary teaching role in the heart of Hertfordshire with a competitive benefit package starting in September 2019.
Protocol Education is the leading education recruitment agency which has got access to exclusive vacancies not advertised anywhere else. Working with us you will open up your options to roles you may not even be aware of. If you are looking for a career in education or simply a change or your current environment please contact us.
• Set appropriate and demanding expectations for students' learning, behaviour and presentation of work
• Maintain good discipline by adherence to the advice given to staff in the staff handbook and elsewhere
• Work in collaboration with Learning Support Assistants attached to any teaching group
• Set work for students absent from academy for health or disciplinary reasons
• Evaluate own teaching to improve its effectiveness
• Carry out assessment cycles (e.g. collection of effort and attainment assessments, reports) as agreed by the academy
• Attend the appropriate parent's evenings to keep parents informed as to the progress of their child
• QTS (either a PGCE or Cert Ed.)
• Experience working with the National Curriculum
• DBS on update service and eligibility to work in the UK
• Ability to relate to, and work successfully with, students of all ages and from all backgrounds
• Ability to inspire students to achieve their very best
• Ability to work well in a team and independently
If you fit the bill and would like to work in a supportive environment, please email your CV to email@example.com or call 01923 257410
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards.