- Haringey, England
- Education & Training
- £29,663.00 to £48,244.00 per annum
Protocol Education are seeking PPA teachers with the ambition to support a range of Primary Schools in Haringey. We are currently supporting a lot of schools in the area who need help covering day-to-day teacher absences and long-term maternity/sickness roles from September 2019, to cover all aspects of PPA.
Ideally, we are looking for people who;
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- are available for daily, short or long-term supply
- will be able to hit the ground running
- can plan and deliver high quality lessons to all year groups across EYFS, KS1 or KS2
- are flexible, reliable and be motivated to teach to the best standards
- Been graded Good' or Outstanding' in previous observations
What Protocol can offer you;
- Highly dedicated team of consultants
- Competitive rates of pay
- Local Primary Schools
- Day-to-day, short-term and long-term supply options
If you are a Primary Teacher looking for a change and would like to register with us, please send your CV through to Amelia at email@example.com!
All candidates who register with Protocol Education will have 2 years' referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.