- Greenwich, England
- Education & Training
- £60.00 to £75.00 per day
One of my clients is looking for classroom carers to work with pupils who have special needs including autism. This role is five days a week during school hours. Duties will include helping the pupils engage with the lessons, working on a one to one basis in some cases and assisting the pupils where needed during lunch times and to the bathroom. This school caters for children with severe learning difficulties so any experience is advantageous.
• Experienced working with children or adults in a care capacity?
• Interested in working with children in a state of the art facility
• Interested in assisting pupils with a range of different needs and abilities?
• Capable of giving on-going 1:1 support where needed?
• Looking for a role that is rewarding and varied?
Apply now with an up-to-date CV and all successful candidates will be contacted to progress their application. If you would like to discuss this role or other potential roles call Amy Webb on 0208 971 1284.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.