- Doncaster, England
- Education & Training
- £100.00 to £165.00 per day
Emma at Protocol Education is working with a Doncaster Primary School to recruit a dynamic and passionate Primary School teacher. This role will involve teaching a Y2 class teacher for two terms due to a long term sickness. This primary school is based in a lower income district in Doncaster so the ideal candidate will have strong behaviour management (ideally Team Teach trained) and will be able to plan lessons that cater for all children's ability in the classroom.
As a successful Teacher with Protocol Education you will need to:
• Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) with a PGCE, GTP, Bachelor of Education (BAEd.), QTLS or equivalent teaching qualification
• Be passionate about teaching and education
• Have a creative approach to teaching
• Be flexible and adaptable
• Have good behaviour managements skills
• Excellent communication and lesson delivery skills
• A good work ethic.
If you feel that you embody these qualities, then please get in touch with Emma on the Primary Team by sending your CV to email@example.com.
To be successful in this role you must have a genuine passion for education and previous experience would be an advantage. You will be able to create a fun, safe educational environment and have high expectations of the student's levels of achievement.
Some of the benefits working with Protocol Education are:
Ø Allocated your own dedicated consultant
Ø Ability to update your diary and timesheets online
Ø A variety of positions to suit your needs
Ø Competitive rates of pay
Ø Friendly and helpful team who are willing to help with directions and queries
Ø Fun and creative social events throughout the year.