- Doncaster, England
- Education & Training
- £100.00 to £180.00 per day
Do you have what it takes to nurture today's young people and inspire tomorrow's leaders? Do you have the drive, passion and commitment to deliver outstanding learning and teaching to young people in KS2?
Protocol Education are looking for an outstanding KS2 Teacher with a proven track record of success and raising pupil outcomes to work in a Doncaster Primary School. The role will be 5 days a week with planning and marking.
The successful candidate will have the ability to deliver quality teaching that drives achievement and inspires a love of learning. You will be able to demonstrate experience of achieving positive outcomes for pupils, as well as being passionate about making a difference to the lives of young people. As a committed team player, you will have excellent organisational skills and the natural ability to motivate both pupils and peers.
You will have:
• A degree-level qualification and Qualified Teacher Status
• A good understanding of statutory requirements at Key Stage 2
• Experience of sustained delivery of outstanding attainment and achievement
• Experience of innovation and creativity to engage, enthuse and progress learners.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or send your CV to Emma on the Primary Team at firstname.lastname@example.org