- Newham, England
- Education & Training
- £300.00 to £500.00 per week
A lovely school based in the London borough of Newham is looking for a Early Years teachers for a long term role. The candidates must be confident and have good knowledge of planning, good behavioural management skills and assessment within the Key Stage 1 National Curriculum.
The school itself is a two-form entry community school. The school is very popular and draws most of its pupils from a large catchment area. They have high expectations of student behaviour and their commitment to learning. The number of children from ethnic minority is above average. The school is accessible on public transport.
OFSTED say it is an 'Outstanding' school. It has a number of outstanding features. All staff are committed to meeting both the personal and academic needs of all pupils. This enables pupils to develop well. Consequently, pupils are happy, enthusiastic, interested in the experiences offered by school and confident.
Suitable candidates must possess:
- Relevant Qualifications (Applications welcome from NQTs)
- Proven teaching experience
- Strong classroom management skills in line with school behaviour policy
- A professional manner
- Strong interpersonal and organisations skills
In return Protocol Education will offer you something very simple:
• Fast and efficient registration
• Work when and where you want it
• Daily, long-term or permanent work
• Opportunities in SEN and tuition
• Great rates of pay
This is a fantastic opportunity which is looking to get filled as soon as possible. Please do not hesitate to apply. If you would like to be considered, please forward your CV today and a Protocol Education consultant will be in touch soon to discuss further.