- London, England
- Education & Training
- Depending on Experience
Teacher of English and SEN
Protocol Education are currently seeking an engaging and inspirational teacher of English to work at our client school based in the London borough of Barking and Dagenham.This is a long-term opportunity starting immediately running through to the end of the academic year. The ideal candidate for this post will need to demonstrate enthusiasm towards the subject, commitment and a proven track record of delivering results.
The High School offer a welcoming, supportive and stimulating environment in which students of all aptitudes and abilities may reach their full academic and personal potentials. The secondary phase has roughly 1500 students on roll, and strong department leaders in place who are committed to the development and academic progress of pupils. The school have a new build with new facilities and equipment offering a modern learning environment. Pupils were particularly praised for their achievement and progression onto further and higher education. Ofsted particularly praised the School for the provisions in place to support pupils with complex special educational needs to reach their potentials. The school offer a wide range of extra-curricular activities for staff to get involved with.
Pay & Benefits
• Reflective pay rate based on your experience
• Guaranteed work for an academic year at a school where you can focus on teaching
• All the flexibility of supply with the security of a guaranteed work
• Free CPD and ongoing social events
• Opportunity to enhance your career by working at a growing and improving Secondary School
• Possible opportunity to go perm
The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate the below:
• QTS Status or equivalent qualification
• Previous experience delivering English lessons up to KS5 within a UK mainstream setting
• Ability to demonstrate methods of assessment
• Passion and enthusiasm for the subject
• Commitment and reliability
• Hold DBS registered on the update service or be willing to apply for one
• Able to provide two school-based references
Protocol Education is the undisputed market leader in the East London Area, therefore you can be assured that we will be able to offer you work in a school that suits your teaching style and personality. We pride ourselves on building meaningful relationships with both schools and teachers alike to ensure that you are always delivered a bespoke and professional service.